“There will never be a replacement for that ongoing physical contact. But I don’t think blogging is meant to replace the face-to-face of friendships and meetings. Blogging is a way to keep in touch with a larger group of people on an ongoing basis, in a more efficient way.”
I started this blog January 28th, 2018. I really don’t even remember what brought on the desire. I had thought about it for several months prior, but struggled with what to call it, what the logo should look like, what to write about, what website to use, etc… Then one day I decided to just write make it public and here we are. 100+ blog posts, 120+ followers, 500+ likes, 1800+ visitors from 50+ countries….man, to have no real vision for this I appreciate the milestones thought this journey thus far and look forward to seeing where this takes me.
I just wanted to recap the top 5 most popular blog posts. If you haven’t read them feel free to take a peek. If you have read them make sure you like them. If you have liked them make sure you comment on them. If you have commented on them make sure you share it with someone who may enjoy it. If you’ve done all that already go read, like, comment and share some other ones. (Can you tell I’m trying to get my stats up lol).
Top 5 Most Popular Blog Posts:
- Introduction- obviously the introduction is the most viewed because that was the only content I really had for a while lol. Its the reason and purpose for this creative space and happens to be one of my favorites. A reminder of where I began and and why I have to continue moving forward.
- Monday Motivation: Note to Self– I randomly started doing Monday motivations, honestly because I didn’t want to sit down and put in the time to write longer blog posts lol I also needed some personal motivation, so I just decided to share it. Don’t judge me. This post was just a simple reminder to keep pushing one day at a time.
- The Year of Yes– I’ve probably mentioned this book about 4 times in throughout my blog posts and I’m probably gonna mention it 4 more times. Reading that book really did contribute to the shift of me living life out loud. It really gave me a new perspective on experiencing new things and encouraged me to not miss opportunities out of fear.
- Dear Future Husband: Me vs. The Wasp– If you’ve read the introduction post you know my writing started with Dear Future Husband letters. I don’t know why ya’ll like the post of me being a hot over dramatic mess over this daggone wasp. But here it is lol.
- Oh Hey Mo-Bay! – This was my first attempt at a travel blog post. And honestly the beginning of my traveling adventures. I learned so much about what I needed to improve on (I didn’t write about that though). But I did get to share about my swim with the dolphins and my hike up Dunn River Falls. Check it out!