I think week 23/24 of 2018 has been my 1st successful week at adulting.
- I paid my bills (and still had a lil change left from my check)
- I cooked ( I’m trying to eat clean, I’ll let you know how it goes eventually)
- I did the dishes (hate this almost as much as yard work)
- Finished my laundry
- I mowed AND watered the lawn (y’all know how I hate it)
- I remembered to take the trash and recycling out for trash day (still had boxes from when I moved two years ago #dontjudgeme)
- I went to work everyday, despite being sick, and was very productive. (still got a lot of work to do).
- Actually took medicine because I’m sick and need to get better
- Scheduled annual check-ups (It’s important! Make time for preventative care)
- Put up my awning (with the help of my dad and brother) and put out my patio furniture
- Hooked up my surround sound system (with the help of my friend Nurse Nelle)
- Worked out (Not vigorously, but there’s definitely daily activity going on)
- Took my vitamins (not everyday, but more than usual)
- Hit my 10,000 step goal 11/14 days ( I was sick 3 days so I spent alot of time resting, but still came close).
- Consistently drank the recommended amount of water daily. (Trying to get to a gallon a day cuz I want my melanin looking more flawless than ever lol. I don’t mind the trips to the bathroom cuz it helps me get my steps in)
- Caught up and reconciled with a high school friend I hadn’t seen in 9 years (Praise)
- Booked my next flight (stay tuned)..
Its been a great week. No complaints. Good and bad I’m truely blessed. #winning
So tell me:
What have you accomplished the past couple weeks? What are you looking forward to accomplishing in the upcoming weeks? Let me know cuz I wanna celebrate the small successes with you!